Parrot Wifi not ready/managed on Live USB

Briefly describe your issue below:
I have installed Parrot 4.7 x64 onto a live usb, set up persistence, but for the life of me cannot seem to get the wifi working. I am using an HP laptop. The network manager under wifi keeps flashing between “network not managed” and not ready. I have verified the correct firmware is in place. My wifi card is intel corporation cannon point-lp cnvi wireless-ac. If I create a 10-globally-managed-devices.conf setting unmanaged to none then the networkmanager service stops and cannot be restarted. Ifconfig does not show Wlan0. Changing networkmanager.conf managed to true seems to have no effect. interfaces is already set up as auto lo and iface lo inet loopback. I am still a bit new to linux, have been wanting to use some of the tools on my home network. If all else fails I can buy a new hard drive and dual boot on my PC, but would prefer to have my live USB fully working. Thank you for any help you can provide

What version of Parrot are you running? 4.7 x64
What method did you use to install Parrot? Win32diskimager? Should be standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? I assume so

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.