PC Freezing while installing

(n.kerem-krkmz) #1

Briefly describe your issue below:
I’m trying to install ParrotSec OS to my laptop but when it comes to “grub_bootloader configuring” it stops there and nothing happens after two hours.
I tried every other way to fix it but nothing changed.
My computer:
Acer Aspire 1 A114-31
Specs:
Intel Celeron 3350 1.1 ghz
4GB LDDR3
Intel HD Graphics 500 Series
32GB eMMC Drive

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot Sec OS 4.3 x64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
I tried all installing methods without parrot experimental

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
No

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
I haven’t seen anything like this before.

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
Actually that’s the problem there is no error messages .

(jarfr the lurker) #2

Hi , what’s news about your issue ?

(Nico Paul) #3

Try with 4.4 and clean install on a pre formated disk (separate the processes to be cleaner and complete). Continue without bootloader if fails and see if that works

(n.kerem-krkmz) #5

I tried without boot loader but it gave me a debootstrap error.It says “Warning: file:///cdrom/dists/parrot/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz was corrupt.”
I have cleaned the disk before.

(Nico Paul) #6

Did you change your bios settings as well? It needs to be an ISO file that you write your boot USB with using Balena Etcher. Are you doing all this plus everything set out Here after reading the all of the installation and pre installation documents? And of course most importantly can your hardware support this version of parrot with enough space?

(n.kerem-krkmz) #7

Yes I did the things need to do in bios menu. The computer working with the windows 10 and I think it’s enough to open parrot os. I writed the ISO file with balena Etcher too.

(Nico Paul) #8

It should be .iso tho not .gz

(Amzker Pro Hacker) #9

Use net install iso