Programs missing

Briefly describe your issue below:

Their are several Programs which are missing .
I just bought a 32 bit Parrot security OS from Amazon.
After Installing the os i was checking for uniscan when i found that many testing Programs are missing. I guess the DVD was of Home edition.
Is their any way i can upgrade or download those Programs ?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
32 Bit 4.5
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Standard
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Yes
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
No
If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
No

Well after 100% its showing an error. 404 not found

Its showing 1877 new installed. Where i can find those new installed ones?

You can find them in Applications tab. But since you use strange version of ParrotOS, I would insist you to make a fresh install from official ParrotOS website. It is also a question of security, because it can have viruses and may harm your data. So please do a fresh parrot install, until you do, neither of us can help you.

Well issue is solved. Used katoolin.

• There is no Parrot 4.5 i386 version. Your “amazon dvd” is 3.11 version (this is only url i can find https://www.amazon.in/Parrot-Security-32-bit-Linux-Pentesting/dp/B07D242B64)
  • This is home version, you can’t have pre-installed tool. It is the reason of “program-missing”
  • You can install and use tool using apt command. Looks like you don’t know how to use it
  • Are you going to do some “hacking stuff” even you don’t know how to install a tool?

Uploading: 1549806557162953413162824161960.jpg…