Raspberry Pi 4 support - any eta?

Hi,

Any update on this project? Would like to try over Kali.

Thank you.

2 Likes

@tissy how is everything going :smiley:

Would Love To Know This Cause I Recently Bought The Pi4 And I Desperately Wanna Use My Favorite Distro Desktop/Sec On It, I Put Kali On For Now And Kali Isn’t That Bad Desktop Wise But You Guys Totally Killed It With Parrot. Don’t Wanna Get To Far Into Kali With The Pi Unless ARM Is Far Away, If Release Is Coming Soon Then I Wont Get Deep Into KaliLand.

Appreciate All The Hard Work Devs Do To Bring This Great Distro Into Existence.
-Ps The Caps Is Just A Habit Of How I Type Haha

Arm release is under development. Need some packages update (server side) and I can build a first beta.

1 Like

Nice. We should focus on all images for 4.10

Any updates?

Also looking forward to this release. Does this comment serve as my request to be notified when beta is released? :slight_smile:

I would like to try parrot OS in Raspi4 since I’m using parrot OS only in virtual box
any beta version that we can use ?

Thanks

is there a parrot os disk image for pi 4 ?

Last I heard/saw it is in the works (not available on download page). If someone doesn’t chime in with the current info, maybe you could try jumping on Telegram channel to ask/offer to see if there is anything you can do to help test (if available). The more ppl available to help out, the faster it will be finished. I’m sorry I don’t have further information at this time.

1 Like

Hey there,
Is there any updated information for the use of Parrot OS on the Raspbian Pi 4?

Yo this an be installed on rpi4b 3b+ an a few others as this link will clearly showParrot is booted on rpi 4b may 23 2020 don’t Kno if this still works or is stable but it def boots up

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.