Striped images after sharing or upload

Hello,
i have a strange problem. After uploading or sharing pictures the images are striped and colored.

• 5,0 Electric Ara

• 5.16.0-12parrot1-amd64

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

The image you shared is blur . Would you particularly mention where you find this problem to upload?

The poblem also happend with my webcam during a videocall. Also happens if y upload images on ebay e.g. or share them via whatsapp.

i assume that you have this problem with the default Firefox, right?

same with me on zoom

the image looks like this because the HTML5 canvas is blocked

you can allow it by clicking the picture icon (it look like this image) in the address bar (make sure it’s HTML5 Canvas and not something else) and then selecting “Allow”.

Yes, i use the default Firefox. I could not find the picture icon or where to set html5 canvas. Could you describe where or how to find it again?

If you can’t find it, try “Site Information” (the lock icon in the address bar) → “Connection Secure” (assuming the website have valid SSL/TLS certificate) → “More Information”.

it will opens “Page Info”, go to the “Permission” tab and uncheck “Use Default” under “Extract Canvas Data”, then select “Allow” (this will allow all canvas on this site, so you only have to set it once, but it also carries a security risk, which is why parrot’s developers have set “Always Ask” as the default)

Thank you very much, this solved my problem. Have a nice day!