Stuck

Briefly describe your issue below:
The issue i have is that my installation freezes at the splash screen. I successfully installed the OS, i am familiar with Linux to a certain point and everything went smooth but when it booted for the first time it just stays on the splash screen it is loading and then all of a sudden it freezes to the splash screen. Tried to boot with nomodeset, got past splash screen straight into black screen with blinking cursor. Got terminal working using CTRL + F1 and tried to run lightdm with no success i again get black screen. Tried to install gdm3 and run it again black screen…
Any help is appreciated.
Laptop is with discrete Nvidia 1050ti card and Inten on built card Intel i5 8500 series cpu…

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot Security edition 4.17 , 64bit
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

What is the version you are running? It says 4.17 so that means you’re running some version with the 4.17 kernel Which are pretty outdated as our distro goes. When is this install from and when did you download your source ISO?