Sudo apt-get updatre error

Briefly describe your issue below:

when i type sudo apt-get update , i get this error

E: Type ‘new’ is not known on line 7 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list
E: The list of sources could not be read.

please help me

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Linux parrot 4.19.0-parrot1-13t-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.13-1parrot1.13t (2019-01-09) x86_64 GNU/Linux

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
usb
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

You really need to try and use the parrot documentation. You cannot update like kali or a system like that. We are so very different than one of those and theres a reason we fly circles around those distros and this is definitely a part of why. You will find the correct way to update parrot there but ill give you this hint: you never need to ever type apt-get insert upgrade command here within a parrot terminal ever again. Like just dont type it, the correct command starts with a p

this error is solved

now again i am getting the previous error , when i type sudo apt-get update

i get this error
E: The repository ‘http:/deb.torproject.org/torproject.org stretch Release’ does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.