Tor Bridges for anonsurf

anonsurf not work
please help me

not error, It just does not make me anonymous and the internet does not work

dist-upgrade the system

But if I upgrade the system, then the parrot will not go up

^ APT DIST-UPGRADE

i upgraded the system,But it does not work again

Are you live in a country where tor blocked?

yes im iranian

Thats the problem :slight_smile:
You have to configure tor to use bridge

Get bridges from the database: https://bridges.torproject.org/ (use obfs4)
Reinstall anonsurf ( i configure bridge recently (thanks to a good guy), and reinsatll needed)

Add this to the end of the /etc/anonsurf/torrc:

UseBridges 1
ClientTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy
Bridge <bridge1>
Bridge <bridge2>
Bridge <bridge3>

4 Likes

thank you bro

It is working ?

yes is working

1 Like

cool :slight_smile:

Please mark the solution

hello, do i need to reinstall anonserf if i want to use bridges??

No :slight_smile:

So sir i put my bridges into
<…> and that’s it ??? Thank you

I’m in a bit of a pickle. My Anonsurf has stopped. I’ve done the update but still nothing. No IP and no servers when I’ve tried to use firefox or anything for that matter. and nothing. Could someone walk a VERY green novice through the bridge set up?

1 Like

I get this error at the top when I try to fire up anonsurf…Failed to load module “atk-bridge”?? any ideas/

failed to load atk-bridge is a libatk related error. It isn’t related to anonsurf functionality & has absolutely nothing to do with Tor bridges. If you are having problems using Anonsurf, it isn’t related to that error.

What update are you speaking about?

Disregarding the atk-bridge error (no relation to tor bridges). If you still have questions on Tor bridges this is a thread for that. Atk-bridge error has no bearing on Anonsurf. It is a library problem.

If you want to talk about Tor bridges, this is the place (this thread). :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I figured out the Tor Bridge is a separate issue and I have no problem there. My Anonsurf is a dead duck though. When it’s on I get nothing. Well on the internet anyway. No servers. As far as updates? just the normal system update and up grade. I’m lost on this one.