Torrent download problem

Hello,
I am running 3.11 on a lenovo t420 all intel. I am having trouble downloading anything. I tried qbittorrent first so I opened it and agreed to it and hit the link from my web browser and it opened a new occurrence for some reason. If I pause the download and close the app and reopen the links are gone. I removed qbittorrent and installed transmission and it does the same thing. Has anyone had a similar problem.
Thank you

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

All applications in parrot are fire jailed.
so if you run qbittorrent/transmssion directly from firefox,… it’ll open a temporary version of that client.
I want you to try copy the magnet link from browser, and paste it into a qbittorrent (you’ve to run the one on user account. not the one when you click a magnet link on firefox).

When that happens just close one instance of your torrent client, and try again, also after you added your torrent close everything and open it again, sometimes that helps.