Trouble installing 4.8 security (/boot partition)

Briefly describe your issue below:
When attempting to install 4.8, I run into a problem during guided partitioning. The error is as follows:

“the recipe you selected does not contain a separate partition for /boot. This is normally needed to allow you to boot the system when using LVM.”

I would like to do full disk encryption, but this happens even if I choose a regular install. See image for full dialogue:

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
Parrot Security 4.8 MATE x64

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Standard, also tried GTK and live install

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
Parrot is intended to be the only system on the machine, attempted to install on unformatted SSD

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
None that I can find. I promise you guys, I’ve searched a ton for the cause of this problem. I’m assuming I just don’t have enough knowledge to understand what’s happening (but this means I probably don’t know what to search for).

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
See above.

THANK YOU very much for looking at my topic, all replies appreciated!!

Did you create a /boot?

Are you using Legacy or UEFI?

For the easiest most full proof installation, select the installation option that does partitioning for you.

Thank you for your response.

That’s the thing that I don’t understand, I am using the guided partitioning option as you suggested, but I still get the error as seen.

This is with UEFI.

Any thoughts? Will I have to manually partition the drive for some reason, and if so, can you recommend a guide for that? (Although I don’t see why there would be a problem with the guided partitioner). Thanks again.