Trouble installing PIX-LINK 600M WI-FI USB wireless adapter model LV-UAC03 drivers
Please complete our guideline for issue report or idea suggestion
If you are having an issue, please follow this
There are many kinds of issues: OS, software, server, … So you must know:
- Server issues will be fixed after report and we verify the problem. There will be no update patch for you. It is server side.
- 3rd party software / packages can’t be fixed by us. If we can spot the bug and have the fix, we will create merge request to original source and wait for their official version.
- Life is hard. For bug/ issue, please make sure your topic is only one. Dont make developers be terrorists.
- This is a rolling distro. Bugs and issues are expected. We recommend you have basic linux knowledge to deal with your system, so
Usually we don’t support issues that user faces by using his system in a wrong way. If you are new to Linux, make sure you didn’t make any mistake:
- Basic Linux: http://linux-training.be/
- How to not break Debian system: https://wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian or https://averagelinuxuser.com/how-not-to-break-your-debian-system/
- If you are having some questions, your answers might be in here: https://wiki.debian.org/FAQsFromDebianUser
- Your issue might be solved before (StackOverflow is a temple), try this: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/search-engines/answering-questions/
1. Your Parrot information
OS version: run
PRETTY_NAME=“Parrot GNU/Linux 4.10”
Kernel version: run
Linux parrot 5.7.0-2parrot2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.7.10-1parrot2 (2020-07-31) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Or if you can’t do it, please tell us ISO version you downloaded.
** ISO information **
Version: 4.9 Desktop Environment: Mate Edition: Home
2. If you have this problem after fresh installation:
How did you create USB bootable?
- Software was used to make USB
- Steps of making USB bootable
How did you install OS?
- Debian installer or Calamares installer?
3. If your hardware doesn’t work: wifi doesn’t show, graphic issue:
I’m trying to install PIX-LINK 600M WI-FI USB wireless adapter model LV-UAC03 driver but I receive errors.
- Your device name or output of `lspci` ``` 00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family DRAM Controller (rev 09)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev c4)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev c4)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 (rev c4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation HM70 Express Chipset LPC Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series Chipset Family 6-port SATA Controller [AHCI mode] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Controller (rev 04)
01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 07)
02:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
03:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS5229 PCI Express Card Reader (rev 01)
``` - Did you try searching info about this issue on search engine? Please write **No** or any URL to this issue bellow
4. How did you get this error? Are there any steps to procedure it?
Following steps from README_STA_usb
5. Error log or screenshot
Makefile:30: Linux/mt7610u_wifi_sta_v3002_dpo_20130916/os/linux/config.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target ‘Linux/mt7610u_wifi_sta_v3002_dpo_20130916/os/linux/config.mk’. Stop.
6. If you have any idea or suggestion about this issue please tell us
I need step by step guide on how to compile this RT2870 Wireless Lan Linux Driver so that I can use it
If you are having suggestion for our OS, please write it bellow
1. Current Parrot version and Parrot version you want it has
No suggestion available
2. Its section and how it affects our system
I cannot use external USB wifi adapter because it is not recognized.
- Pentesting / Forensic / Malware hunting / Privacy protection / …
- It is: AppArmor profile / software / system service / kernel module…
- when user runs this / start that, it can do…
3. Any other information about this idea
none at this time