Turn off NVIDIA card on optimus laptop

Hello. Just switched from Linux Mint, to ParrotOS.
I’ve installed drivers, with this guide.
But as I have 2 graphics cards (iGPU - Intel card, dGPU - NVIDIA GTX1050), I would like to be able to switch cards, or, at least, be able to turn off nvidia card. I used to do it with nvidia-prime to switch to intel card, and then bumblebee to turn off power on nvidia card. This manipulation makes my laptop live ~5 hours vs 2 hours with nvidia.

The problem is that there’s no nvidia-prime package. Also when I try sudo nvidia-xconfig, system gets unbootable with NO SCREENS FOUND xserver error.

So, how to turn off nvidia card?

What version of Parrot are you running? (Kernel Linux 4.18.0-parrot10-amd64 x86_64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian GTK)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

have you tried with the parrot docs instead of the kali?

I mean I managed to install nvidia driver with this docs, also I haven’t found anything about nvidia in parrot docs.

mybad, it seems the FAQ page is being migrated and merged so its not available yet, search for primus in synaptic and maybe you also need bumblebee and optimus as well, im not sure what your card needs but it should be the same as a 10 series. you have two 1050 is that right? what is the cpu? does it have integrated graphics so that you can turn off a card? is this only to save power or performance?

I just managed to configure card with deafult debian wiki. now battery drain is - 3W~5W. Thanks.