Two SSDs one logical volume & encryption

Hi, I have a laptop setup with UEFI and two SSDs, a 250gb & 500gb. I’d like to install Parrot with:

• LVM
  • Encryption on both drives

I’d like to setup the two drives as one large logical volume using LVM and ensure that both drives are encrypted.

I’ve installed Parrot into a VM before and I recall that during the install process I’m prompted if I want to encrypt my drive and use LVM. At this point am I able to configure the two drives as one large logical volume and have that encrypted or does Parrot solely allow me to install it to one physical drive.

Thanks and please let me know if I’ve not provided enough info. Happy to offer more if I can.

@s1udge gave this a shot with VMs first and couldn’t get it to work. Would it be easier to install Parrot into the 250gb SSD with LVM & encryption first and then add the 500gb SSD afterwards as just another mount point to work with? If so, I’d be perfectly fine with that solution since I can still manage space fine. And if that’s an easier option I’d appreciate some guidance or a link on how to add the second physical drive post Parrot install and encrypt it.

You do realize that parrot is a security based operating system as opposed to the high usability preferance that is ubunto right? Parrot is intended for pentesters and security conscious people. Ubuntu out of the box cannot handle what parrot does.