Unable to boot into LIVE (ADDRCONF ERROR

I am unable to boot into the live USB. I get stuck at ADDRCONF saying that wlan0 link is not ready. If I plug an ethernet cable, it says the link is up but nothing happens, I get stuck there. (I’m talking about a tty telling me this btw)

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
4.4, x86 64bits Home Edition

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian Standard I guess (i just downloaded the image from this website, used dd to burn it onto a usb drive and then tried to boot into Live)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
Not that I’ve seen on this forum.

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
As stated above. I have a message in the form of [numbers] ADDRCONF (NETDEV_something) [adaptername] link is not ready/link is up/link is down (when I plug the ethernet cable I get those last 2 messages)

try using etcher, change all necessary BIOS settings for USB and secure/safe boot, update BIOS, reinstall with a 4.4 ISO with GTK install. is the computer rather new? make sure you use the amd64 instead of i386 just to make it faster smoother and nicer overall