Unable to download parrot iso files from Asia Pacific region

– Please Write here your help request –

I’ve been trying to download parrot iso’s (any file) from:
https://edge1.parrot.run/parrot/iso/
which is the default server that I am sent to. But for the past week plus that I have been trying the server returns “Request cannot be served.” and no download.
I’m located in the Asia Pacific region and get this error. I used VPN out of USA and the downloads work.

This would be blocking anyone from this region trying to download parrot os unless they go to the trouble of VPN.

Any explanation for this?

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

maybe blocked by your isp?

btw why not use torrent?
better than using vpn.

So I VPN into a proton server in Australia or NewZealand, still the download server responds with “Request cannot be served.” This cannot be ISP?
Japan, Philippines, Singapore & India download starts fine (I just quickly tried surrounding countries).

Btw this was working fine about a month ago, so something changed recently.

The problem I have with torrent is my main download machine is windows 11 and I have my reservations with the available selection of windows clients.

Its suspicious AU & NZ fails because the two countries are usually together as a service region.

Umm are you available on telegram?
Might be a chance that someone would answer you in our telegram community. Telegram: Contact @parrotsecgroup
Or please wait someone would respond you here.

This resolved itself with the new 5.0 release, as 5 downloads no problem. Must of been some kind of server config issue.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.