waln0

community-team
community
parrotsec
parrot

(sssyira7) #1

Briefly describe your issue below:

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
i run the latest virson of parrot os 62bit there is no wlan0 and no wireless extention and and where can i get the missing packages? thanks

(Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra) #2

what wireless chipset do you have? is it compatible with linux?

post output from

sudo lsusb
sudo dmesg

after you have attached the wireless stick

(sssyira7) #4

thanks everybody it fixed i needed external wireless adapter

(Nico Paul) #5

good to hear you’ve resolved this issue you had, for any other issues you may have please be sure to post in the support category and its very important to fill out the form and attach any logs that may or may not be relevant so that whomever has experience with your particular circumstance may reply. Equally important, if you wouldn’t mind, I encourage everyone to post what the issue actually was and how the correct way to solve it was so that others that browse here for support etc. can hopefully solve their problem as well! again, glad you solved the issue you had and if you want to post the outcome and solution I’ll leave this open for a few more days before closing it; Happy Parroting!