- x86_64 (64bit, not to include IA-64)
Hardware we know it works on:
- Purism systems
- System76 systems
- Dell XPS (most systems)
(add other computers)
- WiFi - TP-Link TL-WN722N v1
- WiFi - Panda Pau09 N600
- WiFi - Alfa AWUS036NHA
- WiFi - Alfa AWUSO36NH
- WiFi - Qualcomm Atheros QCA9337
(Most devices which work with Debian will work with Parrot. If your device works well please list it so we can add it to our docs)
- Most BIOS/UEFI
Virtual Machine Emulators
- VMware (not guaranteed as it depends on what linux kernel they support)
- HiDPi (part of MATE)
- Dual boot with other systems
Functions enabled by default.
- uBlock Origin
- Privacy Badger
Functions disabled by default.
- Raspberry Pi 2 & 3
- Orange Pi PC
- Orange Pi Nano
- Pine64 (Rock64, Pinebook, Sopine)
- Mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad, Tablet, etc)
- Chromebooks (sometimes it will work but huge hit or miss depending on the manufacturer)
- Most IOT devices (e.g. Arduino)
- All other Architectures not listed.
- Secure boot
- Intel Optane See here for more info.
(tl;dr it is built for Windows only)