What Parrot Supports

I’m running parrotOS on a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with no issues, wifi worked out of the box for me 2.4g and 5g frequencies.

Got Parrot 4.7 full upgrade on Dell Precision 3510. I am having no serious problem (grub doesn’t display right but that is super small issue). Fresh install got an issue with Macro and it kept flooding error log. Fixed after upgrade.
Spec:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz
RAM: 16gb DDR 4 (I don't remember model name)
Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (2) I219-LM (rev 31)
Display controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cape Verde PRO / Venus LE / Tropo PRO-L [Radeon HD 8830M / R7 250 / R7 M465X] (rev 87)
Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 (rev 3a)

I have a supportability problem (i guess) for Lenovo S340 with AMD Ryzen 3 3200U procie and Radeon Vega 3 Graphics GPU. Cannot boot into desktop, stuck on blinking cursor and only able to enter tty. When i started to enter startx the outcome shows “cannot run in framebuffer mode” something like that. I initiated to upgrade kernel from 4.9 to 5.4 using sudo parrot-upgrade and when it boot it shows error “bug soft lockup CPU#1 lock” or some sort of that. Is Parrot support with Ryzen architecture?

Hello Devs! Please add support for the “GPD Micro PC” quite possibly the best mobile pentest device yet! I was able to boot parrot no problem. Wifi bt recognized. Graphics started glitching soon after rotating the sideways screen. Im sure it wouldnt be to much hassel for one of you guys n gals. Ty in advance!

You may or may not be surprised to learn that Parrot home works and works well on an Acer Aspire R11 1.6 gHz x64 with 2GB of RAM and 30GB hard Drive. It is the backup machine and like our main machine also runs Whonix in Virtualbox.

bing

Apologies but might have replied to wrong place, so here it is again (i rarely use this type of platform).

You may or may not be surprised to learn that Parrot home works and works well on an Acer Aspire R11 1.6 gHz x64 with 2GB of RAM and 30GB hard Drive. It is the backup machine and like our main machine also runs Whonix in Virtualbox.

bing

Dell Lattitude series the older versions works perfectly fine except some video firmwares are not found but can be downloaded externally Love this OS

AMD device i guess? I’m having a laptop, Dell Precision and the AMD FirePro firmware is missing too.

I posted something regarding automount not working a day or so ago,that was prior to me reading this and seeing that it is disabled by default.
i have Disks installed,which has an option to activate it,but that is obviously different from enabling it on a system level.
so,am i able to activate it,or is it disabled by default due to it being buggy or some other reason?

How does Lenovo Ideapad S540-14API
,Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 14ARE05 work
or Lenovo IP 3 15ADA05 (81W100ECMX) work?

I was granted to return my current Laptop for a new one. Don’t want to make same mistake as before
My current [Lenovo ThinkBook 15 20RW] touchpad was screwed and by contacting Levono they linked me a touchpad software that works with Windows 10 only. So suggest to avoid that model.

ASUS FX86S AMD cpu AMD api
內置無線網卡不兼容已經被我更換,其餘的都運行很好.沒有問題.

neofetch

Operating System: Parrot GNU/Linux 4.10
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.70.0
Qt Version: 5.14.2
Kernel Version: 5.7.0-2parrot2-amd64
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 2 × AMD A4-9120e RADEON R3, 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G
Memory: 3.7 GiB of RAM
Parrot os works perfectly on my system, also the laptop name is asus aspire 3 :smiley:

• Lenovo Thinkpad L430 (Intel i5 3380M)
  • Ralink RT3070