Which decompiler for radare2?

I didn’t see anything like that from Debian side.

there is a man page for r2-docker but no executable. I downloaded the script from https://github.com/radareorg/radare2/blob/20e19d602337d29d9e2831ddf3f8b46168b9450a/sys/r2-docker.sh and it works. I don’t know why it is not present by default… I installed r2 4.0 from github in a debian vm and the script is present and working. however it’s all right!

This script runs radare2 under docker from what i see. Idk if i am wrong but the package radare2 is the radare2, and that script is the radare2 inside a docker so technically it is a setup file and it is not a tool in radare2 framework

1 Like

P/s: for anybody feels r2 is hard to use, I was able to enable features in r2-cutter: graphviz layouts, python plugin support (which is extremely useful). They aren’t enabled by the Debian team. (Many thanks to cutter team. They helped me whole night). I am going to include ghidra decompiler for r2 and cutter by default but it’ll take more time and support from both r2 team and cutter team.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.