Which wifi adaptator to buy?

You sure work on parrot?

Thanks guys. I bookmarked this topic and I will read it for WiFu :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I am still searching TP-WN722N V1 and working with this stupid broadcom :frowning:

It works without problems on Parrot, one thing you might consider though is that some tools does not support 5 ghz even if you got the adapter to work with it (Wifite, Fluxion), but Airgeddon and Aircrack-ng does.

Hi @KileXt,

Do you like the range it (Panda PAU 09) provides?

Hey @vsmh96, the range is huge, really, it works perfectly.

2 Likes

loro 3.11 me aconsejas otro

sirve para el loro 3.11 quiero comprar uno espero me puedas ayudar

amigo si sirve con parrot 3.11

Parrot13jobs - Deja ver cual funciona mejor, me acabo de comprar varios. Después de las pruebas te aviso.

1 Like

gracias tengo el tp-link w7722n mi red inalambrica dise (dispocitivo no gestionado ) Parrot 3.11 no reconoce red inalámbrica
ya instale los drivers listo un iwconfig i me aparece la interfaz de red no asociada puede haber una solucion

I actually have all the Panda USB’s except the Panda Pau09 N600 and if I remember correctly, they all work for monitor and packet injection. I wound up making the mistake of purchasing the TP-LINK TP722N v2 which didn’t work at first, then worked (was using it in an raspberry AP) then after an update it stopped working again. But I have had the best luck with all my Panda’s.

lolwut? ar9271 for girls only. that little thing with 2 dBi clown antenna is a joke.

OBEY YOUR MASTER!

rt3070 + 16dBi directional Yagi-Uda

4 Likes

I personally use an Alfa AWUS052NH with a Ralink chipset RT3572
That’s so fancy

Panda PAU06. Is it compatible?

Probably it will be compatible , but I’m not sure about monitor Mode.
I know for sure that the Panda PAU05 is not only compatible , but also you can go into monitor mode if u want/need it, as it uses Ralink RT3070 Chipset.

the real question is… where, when, and how much did you find it (alfa awus052nh) aka big red for because for the life of me i havent been able to find one to buy… all sites say out of stock or currently unavailable…

in my humble opinion having never tried the alfa NH. hands down alfa"s NHA with the ar9271 chipset is the best adapter. all things equal (besides antentie but close. i was board and had over a dozen addaptors in a drawer. i spent a day changing them and scanning. diferent setups. from the pi"s to laptops to desktop to gdp pocket and even nethunter on a nexus 5, 7, and 10. it constintly showed 3 or more networks then even the new as1900 with 4 extra long antenie. my second choice would be a generic plug with the ar9271. it works better then the tplink 722s. so go with the NHA or one with an atheros chipset.just my personal opinion. and its not orange

I’ve heard only good things about the AWUS 036NHA so I got one brand new still in it’s package waiting to get installed and tried tomorrow.

tp-link TL-WN722N v1

best cheap wireless security toy ever.
it is pretty cheap but with very high reception performance

p.s.
stay away from the v2 model, it does not have the same chipset of the v1

alfa AWUS036ACH

be(a)st high end device with AC multiband support

it is not cheap, but you get what you pay!