Wifi not connected

Hey guys I am useing parrot os from last one month. and I face a problem which is “wifi not connecting”
am trying to connect bit o failed. it shows all the available network but didnot connect. First I think that it was my adapter problem, but today i baught external wifi adapter and suffer same problem.
then I enable to use all user wifi but same problem occure.
can anyone help me??

What version of Parrot are you running?
-parrot 3.11 64bit architechture

What method did you use to install Parrot?
-Debian Standard

**Configured to multiboot with other systems?
-no

just installed 4.2.2 security and i have the same problem. i can see the SSID but can not connect. Have you had the chance to solve it?

in the future make sure to create your own post so that we may take advantage of the template provided to gather the information we need. What is the adapter you are trying to connect with? did you install the driver and of course verify that it works with linux and the 4.18.10 kernel?

Sorry Nico, new to this forum and new to Linux in genral. it is TP-link TL-823N. i can see my access point that means my computer can recognize it as a WIFI adapter and i can input my wifi key but it keeps trying to connect then disconnect.

1 Like

Thats quite allright! Youre going to want to download the rtl8192eu driver from one of the githubs (you may want to give which ever ones you see a glance and look at the new commits that either fix or announce issues) and then follow the instructions to make then make install Then probably a modprobe command as well with a logout or reboot just to tidy everything up at the end and you should be on your way to the Wild Wild Web!

If your Android won’t connect to wifi you should first make sure that your laptop isn’t on airplane mode and that wifi is enabled on your laptop. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
If still, wifi keeps disconnecting you may try this:-

Reset your phone’s network and OS settings
Restarting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won’t connect, then it’s time to do some resetting. In the Settings app, go to “General Management.” There, tap “Reset.”

First, we’ll try the “Reset Network Settings” option, which clears away your network and Bluetooth settings. Your phone will restart — try connecting to Wi-Fi again.

If that didn’t work, next try the “Reset Settings” option, which will erase all your custom settings, as well as any ringtones you’ve changed — your apps, pictures, and other personal data, are safe, though.

Finally, you can try a “Factory Data Reset.” This will erase everything on the phone, and return it to its default factory conditions as if you’d never used it before. This will delete all your data, so be careful here.

Hope this may help to connect to wifi.