Yet another Anonsurf topic...

Whenever i open Anonsurf i lose connection from internet.
I tried these bot no one of them worked for me

https://community.parrotsec.org/t/problem-connecting-to-the-internet-with-anonsurf/13778/2

Support Forum questions need more detailed information in order to better help you. There are numerous reasons disconnects happen but it is hard to say in your case without logs from the time of disconnect/information on your personal setup.

Please make sure to follow: Support Forum Guidelines For Support forum questions.

Check files in /var/log and sudo dmesg command to help us learn more about the reason behind your disconnect. (Do Not paste entire logs. We only need to see the tail end around your last disconnect.)

This post is moved it to an open thread of the same topic (with a descriptive title to help users understand the topic better): Internet stop working after I've started ANONSURF

Please continue the conversation there and be sure to include as many details as possible to help us better help you :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Internet stop working after I’ve started ANONSURF