Parrot Community

Community portal of the Parrot Project.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome Aboard Pirate!

Support us on Patreon and contribute to our project!

HappyHacking!

#1 2017-11-13 13:17:01

dev.pr
Community Member

Hack Facebook Credentials with Hotspot

Hello everybody, im from germany so my english is not the best but i hope you understand me.

I have an usb wlan "alfa awus036nha", he works, so long so good. Now my idea is to go in the shopping mall or something like that and i like to make an Fake AP, then when the people connect all dns requests should go to my local apache2 webserver where is running an html facebook login site. so you understand me? when someone connect to my open wifi and he like to search something in the web, he comes to the login page where they have to type credentials to use the hotspot, hope someone can help me, greetings from germany

#2 2017-11-14 10:56:44

actee
Community Member

Re: Hack Facebook Credentials with Hotspot

You "basically" need to save a Mac address table, where if a new client connects, will be redirected to your fake page until they do login, then put a mark on the table saying the Mac address has already login (you don't want to scare the users).

If you're able to access the internet, you can then verify the credentials and bridge the fake AP to the real internet

A good tool for that, which I don't know if comes with parrot, is create_AP
https://github.com/oblique/create_ap

C and Python

#3 2017-11-15 07:43:16

dev.pr
Community Member

Hey thank you, i will try it, yesterday i made an tutorial but it dont run, my hostapd didnt start.

http://kamilslab.com/2016/11/24/how-to- … pberry-pi/

this is the tutorial, all works i think because i didnt get an error, but i debuged hostapd yesterday and there was an error, should i show you?

greetings

#4 2017-11-15 08:51:12

dev.pr
Community Member

i tryed  create_ap, cant see my ap, what should i do?

Board footer