A mistake that keeps me awake for the third day. AnonSurf or how a hole appeared in the monitor.

– Please Write here your help request, –

Is AnonSurf down! When connected, the Internet completely disappears. Plizzzzzzz Help me!

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):

Parrot-security-5.3_amd64

Hi @voprosia

What is the contents of your

/etc/resolv.conf
1 Like

Changed to 127.0.0.1
after enabling AnonSurf, ```
/etc/resolv.conf the file changes its values to the previous ones. Editing didn’t help

There is no Internet. aaaaaaaaa
My patience :pinching_hand:

Incorrect parameters?

Sorry this issue is a problem for you. There was an issue awhile ago with AnonSurf and resolv.conf.

I don’t use AnonSurf, but these are my settings out of the box.

What do you use when replacing AnonSurf? How to install and use.
Changing the parameters, I tried different combinations of settings.

I have no need to be anonymous with my web traffic. AnonSurf appears to “torify” all traffic. I have a virtual machine setup running Kodachi OS which torrifies all traffic, but also provides “free” VPN and encrypted DNS services.

For your issue, can you plug an Ethernet (or Wi-Fi adapter) to try getting Internet using the second network? If you were able to do that, you could remove/purge AnonSurf, and then install it again.

Hopefully a Parrot developer like @dmknght or someone who uses AnonSurf can tell you what might be wrong with your configuration. I know you’ve had this issue for several days.