After last update hight CPU usage

Briefly describe your issue below:
Hi, today I just finished complete upgrade of Parrot and now I have strange issue.
My CPU is cyclically used by something to 50% both cores. With any opened windows or program CPU usage changes between 5-50% constantly as visible on the screenshot
dont know how to exactly track what causes this usage
what to do?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
last version x64
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Standard
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

To see what programs are using the CPU you can use:
ps aux | sort -nrk 3,3
This will order your process from most CPU usage to least.
Or add watch to monitor it for a while.
watch "ps aux | sort -nrk 3,3"

Also you can use top .
This will list the both CPU usage % and Memory usage% + who uses your resources (root/user).
In your case though I don’t know how much of a help could it be as:

1. Processes often fluctuate (it’s not unusual to see process that is completely occupying the CPU thought)
  2. and if you have multiple intensive processes running they can alternate, taking turns to use 100% while the other uses 0%, making it impossible to read and figure out what is going on.

thank you for reply, I am sorry I made big error in description there should be
WITHOUT any opened windows or program CPU usage
so

• after last update my Parrot OS without any program running (apart of default run-on boot) constantly using CPU up to 50 % both cores.
    the service cyclically using CPU up to 50% not visible in watch "ps aux | sort -nrk 3,3"
    screen no 1.
  • Also discovered that only one window of Firefox using my both CPU cores to nearly 100%, I tried reinstall default Firefox and also installing Iceveasel , all the same behavior.
    screen no.2

I cant see any easy fix for this apart of using older version of Parrot or going back to Kali

All of your processes root. :cry:

Anyway yeah posting the output of top will help now as then we can see different process wait times ect.

Also this document from ubuntu https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/PowerManagement/IdentifyingIssues lists some different methods of diagnosing CPU problems.