android rooting with parrot os

Ok here goes anyone can advised on unlocking bootloader and rooting a andriod on the os

The tools for rooting androids are all on windows why would you need linux for this

give and take that android is Linux or a form of it , rooting from Linux should be a better experienced , and due to mostly everything involving a tool to download on windows you have to pay for , i myself wouldn’t mind devlo[ping software for this purpose , hence myself asking

none of the android rooting software for windows is paid software.
the flashing software is free for each and every make of android phone, for example Odin or Fastboot,
and you only need a phone with an unlockable boot loader and whatever applicable firmware supports your device. these are all free and can be easily found online.
Rooting any android devices requires that

1. the device has an unlockable bootloader
  2. you download the correct flash software and firmware
    thats all.

I will not list where to find these tools because it is easily searchable. Also you should seriously consider why you need a rooted device to begin with, unless you need root access to androids kernel there is literally no need for root.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.