Anybody know how to get into bashrc to add terminal banner? in parrot 6.0

– Please Write here your help request, –
is it ,bashrc or is it ~/.bashrc or is it sudo nano /etc/~/.bashrc.conf? in order to add a terminal banner?

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

I just tried it on Parrot 6.0 and sudo nano ~/.bashrc worked for me. Assuming you’re using bash and not zsh as I usually am (it would be sudo nano ~/.zshrc in that case) and you only want it on your users profile .
I used " banner EXAMPLE BANNER " in my bash script.
I believe sudo nano /etc/bash.bashrc should work to but take effect system-wide.

The global bashrc is at /etc/bash.bashrc, the user’s configuration is at ~/HOME/.bashrc. You can use either of them.

Thank you
Also have you had any success on getting custom pointers to run ive downloaded and installed different options from gnome-outlook.org but no luck installing them

No problem. Parrot is initially installed as Mate and not Gnome so try Cursors - /s/Mate

sudo apt install figlet
sudo apt install lolcat

figlet -f standard -c “ANONYMOUS” | lolcat
figlet -f digital -c “FreeTheOppressed”

add whatever you want “whateveryouwant*here” and lolcat will change the color everytime . at the end of your bashrc file