apt full-upgrade and configuring grub-pc

– Please Write here your help request –

i posted this at the above thread but haven’t received a reply so gonna post a new thread regarding my question.

during “apt full-upgrade -t lory-backports” a dialog box,see below, displays regarding which drive to install grub-install. my one and only drive on this machine is, /dev/sda, is encrypted. do i tick both install devices? if not, which one of the listed below? tia,

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Configuring grub-pc

The grub-pc package is being upgraded. This menu allows you to select which devices you’d like grub-install to be automatically run for, if any.

Running grub-install automatically is recommended in most situations, to prevent the installed GRUB core image from getting out of sync with GRUB modules or grub.cfg.

If you’re unsure which drive is designated as boot drive by your BIOS, it is often a good idea to install GRUB to all of them.

Note: it is possible to install GRUB to partition boot records as well, and some appropriate partitions are offered here. However, this forces GRUB to use the blocklist mechanism, which makes it less reliable, and therefore is not recommended.

GRUB install devices:

/dev/sda (1000204 MB; ssd drive)
/dev/dm-0 (1000199 MB; luks “id” )
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ParrotOS iso in use:
    Parrot-security-6.0_amd64.iso

• Application used for flashing the iso:
    balenaEtcher

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):