Back up Utility

– Please Write here your help request, –
I’m searching for the right back-up utility that works best on Parrot OS. For a beginner user like me, what could be the best application I can use? It would be great if it has a GUI, I’m still learning the basics of bash and things as such. I tried searching online and found some article about it but still I was hoping some advice from the people with the same OS as mine.

Thanks in advance!

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):
    I’m using 4.11 version

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):
    5.10.0-8parrot1-amd64

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

The post was made a while ago but…
You can use Timeshift. GitHub - teejee2008/timeshift: System restore tool for Linux. Creates filesystem snapshots using rsync+hardlinks, or BTRFS snapshots. Supports scheduled snapshots, multiple backup levels, and exclude filters. Snapshots can be restored while system is running or from Live CD/USB.
It is normaly in the standard package sources.

Haven’t tested on Parrot yet, but I have been using Duplicity on my other distros so far (all Debian-based, like Parrot).

Has anyone tried this GitHub - david-cortes/snapper-in-debian-guide: Step-by-step guide for configuring Debian with automated BTRFS snapshots and rollbacks from the boot menu

I’ve tried to do it, but I’m running into a black screen when I boot into the snapshot on grub-btrfs.