Blank screen after installation

– Please Write here your help request –
I just installed ParrotOS on my second laptop, before it I had Kali for a while and everything worked.
When I first tried installing I got an error with “bootloader-config” that fixed itself by using failsafe mode, but after the installation was successful the computer launched GRUB and then the Parrot loading screen for some second before showing a blank screen (with no blinking dash just black) and get stuck there.
I already tried reinstalling using manual partitioning both in MBR and GPT and booting in recovery mode, nothing seems working.
I have no clue which could be the issue.

• ParrotOS iso in use:
    ParrotOS Security 4.11.2

• Application used for flashing the iso:
    Etcher

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Hey Kurt,
Check the hash of your installation maybe it was corrupted during the download, try using different iso writer like rufus (I actually downloaded parrotOs home edition on my lenovo g580 laptop with no problem).
I don’t know what hardware you are running on please check hardware spec.

I installed parrot on oracle virtual machine, when i minimize the tab I can see parrot but when I increase the size it all become black? ( how can I fix it )

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.