Can anyone reccomend a good VPN plz

a VPN with strong privacy, no logging, no censorship, im in N mexico and most of my internet would be in the USA.
thanks

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

HI @Blow_Joe

I’m not a VPN expert (or user), but from what I understand don’t use VPN with TOR (or AnonSurf, etc.) or you become a noticeable target. Perhaps others here who are more versed in VPN (and how TOR+VPN can make you stand out at least to the “International 5 Eyes”).

I removed your other post on the same topic because it bordered on politics and religion\race. No foul.

Here is a commercial link listing VPN that supposedly doesn’t keep logs.

https://cybernews.com/best-vpn/no-log-vpns

I agree with you @Masmer it is one sure way to standout fast. I had to move from privately hosted VPN to a free VPN because of one of this reason and cryptography and VPN is one of my sub specialties. The errors and throttling became annoying. One reason is folks that are versed in this are usually hackers or underworld criminals paying hackers. Using linux OS personally already gets eyebrown’s raised as only about 3% of the population can use this OS. Add VPN+TOR and alarms go off.