Can someone explain me this?

– why is there a RootKit showing up in Htop? –

— Upgrade to Lory and it’s the same thing again… It is undeniable and wait I’ll run the rtkitHunter as well, no thing changed since 6 months?
look. PRI21 and the next one.

If you ask me, this is a back door wheter intended or not but comes with Lory.

Is it the snap install?

rtKit search gave 3 to 5 errors as well.

I confirm is after second upgrade to Lory, not before. The iso hash I checked is ok

I would appreciate an answer so we along with me can solve this bugger.

Practical techie joke?

I just want Parrot Sec to function as before, the best OS.
I accept no cash it’s let us say contributing to something I know traces all I do, I don’t do illegal stuff. So caring? Yes , because others will see it as well.

Since I posted all this, today it’s the polkitd that runs, I dunno what you want to achieve trying to elevate escalation. It’s noticeable also in the internet speed without Anonsurf that was enabled at boot.
Look, an answer can make the difference between law infringement or solution. Unless this is your solution to get in and bugger that rtkit away then it’s ok, but communicate please as I have screenshots an image and pc that I can bring Monday to local authorities, and it is European my location

And believe me, I have nothing to hide and screenies etc and all is in encrypted vaults already and this runs in a hypervisor.

I’ll conclude and sorry for spamming but it’s a follow up.
in bash console sudo htop -u root
and there all is clean. So I guess the interface or Htop is bugged?

Thanks 4 solving this in some way I reversed boot at start up to not Lory anyway. Saw with Lory 2 days ago it was replaced by POLKit, I call this a great improvement in hiding. La vita es un gran commedia.