Can't Load Weather Site in Parrot Mate

I can’t see any weather forecast in parrot mate. The website is all messed up. I think it’s a graphical driver problem. Please help me out. Thanks in advance…Rafi :blush:

website link : https://www.windy.com/

Going to take a guess here and say it’s likely not loading due to block settings, on script blocking plugins on firefox (like ublock, Stop Script, privacy badger…).

Try allowing some of the scripts individually on Stop Script. If you trust the site you could “Set all on this page to temporarily trusted” to see if it loads.

To try this:

1. Go to the site

2. Click the top right blue colored S inside the white circle to the top right corner of your firefox browser

3. A drop down menu will appear when you click that S, select the 2nd from the very right option to “Set all on this page to temporarily TRUSTED.” Click it to temporarily allow all scripts for this page.

4. If the weather loads, it was stop script plugin that prevented loading. You can then individually try unblocking each script to find out which parts need to be unblocked for the page to load.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I solved my problem. It was a data accessing problem. My firefox was blocking that . Now I have fixed that …Thanks again for your reply.