Compiz Alt-Tab Freeze

Briefly describe your issue below:
I managed to install Compiz + Compiz Extra Features - for playing a little with system. Everything is good, except 1 thing (pretty annoying) - when i tick “Switch WIndow” (Alt+Tab) - the system is freezing - only rescue is to close graphic mode or simple reboot using Power Button (Laptop). I’ve tried to use “Static Switch Window” - the same. What is … weird - Graphic Switch Window (With 3D effect) - is working perfectly! You may ask then why am i bothering You - i like to know why something is not working - and this thing is tough one for me - i can’t handle it. I Googled it but i could find any solution (Graphic Card is installed - latest version) - everything is up to date. WHat is also weird - at the beginning alt+Tab was workingm but after a while - freeze. I cannot reset Compiz every time cause it is not a solution. Sorry for my ENglish - i am not from USA.
/Thanks for any tips/ help,
/hwasdin

What version of Parrot are you running? Latest x64

What method did you use to install Parrot? Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? Yes

Hello,
Small update:
I managed to find out that the problem is caused by Emerald - not by Compiz itself. However - i dont know whats wrong with Emerald - what issue cause this freezeing.