Connect two monitors with dock station

– Please Write here your help request, –
Hi everyone, I recently installed Parrot OS 5.3 and I am not able to use my other 2 monitors.
I have my laptop and a dock station connected to my laptop using USB C cable, I don’t know why is no detecting my monitors I think that maybe is problem with the driver, I take one of those monitors and I connect to the HDMI port on the laptop and it recognize the monitor but with the Dock Station is not working.
I already updated the OS (“apt update” and “apt upgrade”) but nothing happened, I was looking on Internet but I didn’t find a solution. If someone knows how to resolve this please share your solution with me, since I am thinking in using Parrot as my daily driver operating system. Thanks in advance.

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):
    Parrot OS 5.3

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.