Connection issues on-ongoing

• Connection Reset by Peer
  • Temporarily failure in name resolution.
  • Network failure

This has been an ongoing problem whenever i use Parrot OS or Kali-Linux it makes no difference. These systems are connected to my IP and i also use a Wi-Fi extender to help with my connection issues. Is there something i can do to make sure i don’t have these problems with Parrot OS. This is a problem for my tools like Commix, and SQLMap they have these issues and i try to find a solution on the internet and nothing has changed. There is no solution to my problem and why does this keep happening. Any help or advice to this would be greatly appreciated.

Have you troubleshooted to see if your network driver is functioning properly ?

Network driver what do you mean ?

Kindly, run these commands to test the current status of your network driver:

sudo lshw -C network
lspci

If the result looks okay, you may install broadcom wireless adapters . They might perform better for WiFi connection .

Well i already have a wift adapter/extender

What sort of Wi-Fi extender ? If it’s the plug adaptor type for the mains supply of the property, they can cause problems with interference, as the property cabling is not screened, anything directly between the adaptors that emits an RF signal [microwave, washing machine, ham radio, & etc ] can interfere with the signal.
The best form of extending is by use of a second modem, hard-wired to the main modem using min cat 5E all copper cable better still cat 7 especially on a longer run [10 Mt +], you can set the password on the secondary modem to the same as the main one. Or use a cat 5 fly lead to your computer from the secondary modem.

1 Like

Right I have done my bit on wi-fi extending, now some general wi-fi,
If not already installed, then install inxi [from the repository]
run from the terminal and copy/paste back the report for inxi -Nn

1 Like

Thank you i will check it out.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.