Dependency not satisfiable:python-apt

hi I’m using latest version of parrot security edition when I Was tried to install something package software tell me Error dependency not satiffiable:python-apt I Tried to install python-apt but there was no thing as python-apt is there any solutions to it ?

try searching in Synaptic vs CLI; you can see all sorts of versions/arch of the packages with submenus allowing you to see the dependencies as well and suggested accompanying packages like -dev pkgs!

I Can install every program except but steam (I’m not a gamer guy but still my friends wants me to join their ark server so I Have to install it) here is the full error in screenshot https://ibb.co/VDxZQZw I Don’t know are you talking about the log about that error but if you are talking about that I Can post it too

That’s because dog just configures, doesnt install. The menu that says administration has a synaptic choice click it and search above packages I’ve said, debian wiki will help you with any questions

I Think I’m noob what am I Going to search exactly ? still looking through my packages (btw I Use parrot home not sec but with sec tools)

btw I Tried to install python-apt but there is no such thing as python-apt so as a level up version of a noob what should I Do ?

okay I Figured it out thanks

E: Could not get lock /var/cache/apt/archives/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock directory /var/cache/apt/archives/
sometimes I Get error like these when I Try to apt-get install I Can solve it with removing the folders but I Think it’s temporary is there any permament solution ?

sudo rm -r /var/cache/apt/archives/lock

yeah I Tried that and worked permamently thanks but there remains just one problem because of the sandbox steam can’t connect my friend list is there anything Can I Do

Which friend list
I not u.derstamd
Yes and this is new topic
Create new post