Disable disk drive

Briefly describe your issue below:
Hey, so I don’t think this is a parrot specific issue, just my crappy laptop. My disk drive is kinda dumb on my laptop. While I try to work and do anything my disk drive randomly turns on and moves and stuff. I thought I could live with it, but I was wrong. If I can’t get help here I am going to rip open my laptop and rip out the power cables and set them on fire with holy oil. But before I go that far for my sanity I thought I would ask here if there was a command you know to shut it completely off and let my system ignore it. It’s a uefi system if any of you know how to turn it off there either. I’m desperate I cannot take it. Thanks

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Parrot Full Version, 3.something (not sure but I just did and update) 64 bit

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTK

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
yes (windows)

Ok so I tried to disable ot in eufi and it worked, but it broke my tomoyo and it makes me type disable into the computer to boot. It says that my default profile doesnt exist. What should I do?

The tomoyo tools problem is an old one. The accepted ‘fix’ was to just remove it { FIX TOMOYO} Problem.