GUI for parrot OS

Thank you,i get that…
I was actually curious if anyone here had any experience with it?
i can watch videos,and read articles,but i prefer to get direct feedback from actual users,if it’s available of course…?
i’ve been using xfce4 over the last few days,and its prety smooth for the most part.
any idea how to set the keyring where it doesn’t require a password entry upon opening the browser?
oh,and the login after the device goes into sleepmode doesn’t seem to allow me to enter the password either,i typically have to reboot the device,which could have to do with what i mentioned above…?

Not according to htop. Mate is the lightest, then XFCE, then KDE, although the last two are competiting for low resources.

1. Purge xfce can use only 300mb ram. xfce on parrot has some customized configurations and preinstalled plugins so it is using more Ram than normal. We will optimize XFCE later.
  2. “lightweight” is not about ram usage but runtime activities and anything about delay. That is why gnome3 is most hated DE right now.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.