Hello Friends and others need Help to Steam.. Again lol

– Please Write here your help request –

hello my name is Henrik and iam a total idiot to linux and i can’t even install steam probberly. i have tryed from the beginning with the help i got from my last post about it but now i have re-installed parrot sec os. and i hope i can do it wit you help (the steam instalition) . i am the kind of noob that apperently need the help from you guy’s for the second time becorse iam can’t youtube it ore i don’t understand what iam really doing. hope some of you can help me step by step to install steam on Parrot Sec OS new install. Thanks people and thanks Parrot Community

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

https://www.linuxcapable.com/how-to-install-steam-on-debian-linux/

Steam in Parrot , well let’s try
I saw that you were having problems installing the .deb package and decided to try another way.

sudo apt install snapd
sudo snap install snap-store
sudo snap install steam
steam

1 Like

Sorry my bad english :see_no_evil:

1 Like

hey it have install steam but i can’t pat counter strike source ? what is happining ? . can you help me

i have done that but i can’t play steam … is there any thing else in should do ?

Im trying CS Source in Parrot - had performance problems (low fps). By installing Steam correctly and installing the latest video drivers from Nvidia I’m sure it will get better. Why do you need Parrot for gaming? Why isn’t another Linux more maded for gaming? I just installed PopOs, Steam installed easily from a local store and CS Sourse played very smoothly… Or use Windows.

i just don’t wanne use windows any more

Their are purpose built gaming Linux distros that have good performance with games, using wine or steam.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.