How to Assign Take ScreenShot shortcut in Parrot os using keyboard shortcuts from the settings

Hey There i’m using 6.0 (lorikeet). unlike windows screensnip shortcut, i’m seeking for Parrot OS’s screenshot shortcut. I already used assiging shortcut on keybard shortcut menu but this captures the whole screen eventually i wanna grab the specific region, how can i do that?

Try shift+print-screen

hey @Brickwizard I appreciate your Benevolence. I understand your point. i am able to take screenshot using shortcuts eg. shit + prt scr or alt + prt scr. i’ve even assign personilized shortcut for taking screenshot with the help of keyboard Shortcut from the setting but these shortcut take a whole window or whole screen screenshot. i want to assign shortcut for Take Screenshot application which i found in Menu. i’m unable to locate it using find or Whereis cmd. how can i locate Take Screenshot?

i belive my explaination is evident and intelligible.

Sorry had to check this out first, if I understand you want a desktop icon to the gnome screenshot,

Open menu, go to screenshot, RIGHT click on screenshot, in drop down box select pin to desktop,
this will give you a desktop link

edit
from the terminal
$ gnome-screenshot
should work