I want to install a kali tool on my ParrotOs

I already tried apt install it couldn’t find it.

I know apt has a source list that it queries for tools and im wondering how do i find the right source link and if I should add it to my apt sources list.

the tool is called blue-hydra and it was included in the list of new tools that came out in the recent release of kali 2024.1.

what are some suggestions you guys have when there is a tool that you want to install and it is from a different OS apt repository.

1 Like

thank you, but what if i wanted to install it with the apt command?

Hello, I am a Spanish speaker and I manage to understand the step by step that I find when I need something…
Are you telling me that in the link I gave you you are not able to find the step by step installation?
I think that if you are not able to find something like this, your thing is not to tinker with pentesting tools

with all my respect

1 Like

I agree with the @rh3nt0n comment, you suposed to read the README of github link.

however there is not a way to install by apt, you can install by github repository.

But try this (This command was in the github link of blue hydra)

[Clone the repository]

git clone GitHub - pwnieexpress/blue_hydra: Blue Hydra

[Enter in folder]

cd blue_hydra

[Install depedencies]

sudo apt-get install bluez bluez-test-scripts python-bluez python-dbus libsqlite3-dev ubertooth

sudo apt-get install ruby-dev bundler

[Install the blue-hydra]

sudo ./bin/blue_hydra

If you are a beginner, not problem to ask for help, just try do the things by yourself and search about that :smiley:

you need spent some time learning about linux and parrot, but with the time, you will going better. :wink: