instalation problem in v 5.0.1

– Please Write here your help request –

when i go to try/install option and then i proside to install after that i compleate the prosses but when i click on done after the instalation is done (with restart option checked) it goes back to try/install menue plz hel me

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Hi @ankit

You will need to remove the installation media. You are probably using Virtual Box.

1 Like

no such option

If you installed from USB or optical disc, you need to remove it before you re-boot, otherwise your Linux will not complete installation correctly

no i have instaled it from iso image which is stored in my pc storage

Are you using a virtual machine, or a physical computer?

virtual machine (IN SIDE VIRTUAL BOX)

when i compleate the process of instalation i come back to this screen it is an loop what to do plz help

Again, eject the installation ISO in VirtualBox and reboot the virtual guest. This is a common problem with people using Virtual Box with Parrot (and other operating systems). Until the ISO is ejected, VirtualBox will keep booting off the ISO instead of the virtual hard disk. :+1:

1 Like

it worked when the instalation process was done 1st i have removed the iso file and than restarted the mechine (from mechine>restart ) this worked thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.