install kde plasma in 5.0

i was trying to install kde plasma in a fresh parrot home instalation but i cant.
y try a lot of ways to install, like debian, with deskop-parrot-kde, with parrot-kde and more but the only answer fron the cli that i got is the package doesn’t have a install candidate

5.0 (Electric Ara)

Hi. Of course you can install it. Type sudo apt update && sudo apt install parrot-desktop-kde

1 Like

i try it and i get this error.

You used

sudo apt udate

instead of

sudo apt update

Hi Karpa,

1. Copy/Paste the following in the terminal…

sudo apt update && sudo apt install parrot-desktop-kde

This might take several minutes

1. Choose a desktop manager…

2. After that restart your computer, and when asking for your password, notice there is a white circle above the password bar.

3. Click on it, select KDE, and you are good to go…
    hope this will solve your issue.

anyway, i just decided to install parrot architect edition… so my problem has been fixed

has been fixed, i just installed parrot architect

Hi ya…

Could someone help please as not very pc savy sorry…

I’ve been trying to install the architect version of Parrot OS so I can install a clean KDE plasma but it keeps coming up with missing drivers where as last time it installed not a problem…
I can install the normal Home edition with no problems at all and I was wondering going on these commands I do get a KDE install however I was after a clean install… …by chance is there a command to wipe all the Mate parts completely from the KDE install so it is all KDE plasma?

Thank you for any help you can offer…