Installation and use with secure boot enabled

– Please Write here your help request –
I use a ubuntu linux based distro and I was able to install and run the Linux distro with secure boot enabled but I cannot do this with Parrot 6
Parrot 6 is debian 12 based and I also installed and run debian 12 with secure boot without any problems but I cannot do the same with Parrot 6… could you please advise how can I install Parrot 6 with secure boot and if not using secure boot the linux system is less protected or unsafe !!!

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Secure boot was another attempt to stop users installing anything other than Windows, it has no use in Linux.

“Secure Boot is a security standard developed by members of the PC industry to help ensure that a device boots using only software that’s trusted by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Your organization’s device management policies may require you to enable it on your enrolled Windows device”

Unfortunately, Debian derivative distributions (Parrot, Kali, Anti-X, Sparky,…) do not inherit the MOK of their parent distro for Secure Boot. The same goes for Ubuntu derivative distributions (Neon, Bodhi, …), etc.

SecureBoot with Debian -Wiki

https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot