Installation of Parrot OS (Home version)

I have been trying to install and run Parrot OS (Home) but with no success. This is how I proceeded -

Create bootable USB with Parrot OS ISO → Enter BIOS and disabled Secure Boot option → Boot from USB and go through all steps to successfully install Parrot OS (Home) on HDD with only Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS already installed → Reboot (USB disconnected) → Press F12 for boot options → Select Parrot OS which boots up normally from HDD and works fine.
Next,
Enter BIOS and enable Secure Boot → Restart PC → F12 to select OS to boot → Select Parrot OS and press Enter → Parrot OS fails to start with a message stating “Secure Boot Violation - Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup” displayed on a blank screen.

However, if selecting Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS as OS to boot under F12, it starts and runs without any issues.

I am a (non-IT) computer user with interest in the Linux OS as an alternate to Microsoft Windows OS. I would like to know what needs to be done to enable Parrot OS to start and run normally after having been successfully installed and even with Secure Boot enabled in BIOS.

Thank you.

• Parrot OS ISO Version 6.0 Lorikeet

PC details: Motherboard Gigabyte Z590UD; Processor INTEL 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-11900 @ 2.50GHz × 16; Memory 32 GiB, Graphics NVIDIA Corporation GP108 [GeForce GT 1030]; HDD 2.0 TB

Linux will not run if you have windows quick start [fast boot] enabled, also Secure boot is only available in a very few Linux distributions [and parrot is not one of them] so you must keep secure boot dissabled as well