Is there any alternative of anonsurf?

– AnonSurf Makes internet slower –

I am using ParrotSec version 5.0.1
I use anonsurf for being anonymous. But it makes my internet connection very slower. How to be full anonymous without using anonsurf keeping actual internet speed.

anonsurf uses tor nodes from around the world to hide your ip address. All this network travel between random nodes along with encryption causes bandwidth lag as expected.

This is not my question.

I’ll wait for a more knowledgeable user to explain my point using more words.

Alright…

Tor, which is the industry standard for anonymity, and what anonsurf (and a lot of other services and programs use), trades speed for security. It all comes down to tor needing to encrypt your Internet traffic at least 3 times and sends your traffic to random tor routers located around the world. The traffic furthermore needs to be unencrypted multiple times. This causes severe lag and reduced speeds.

A tradeoff you cannot circumvent (though projects have been developed in the past to multi-thread tor, but newer tor protocol updates prevent this abuse).

He actually asked the same question in the telegram.

Probably in a hurry to download large, um videos anonymously. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.