King Phisher LOGIN DETAILS

King Phisher - Love that it is installed and comes stock with the new Parrot Security OS but it is installed and you have provided no login credentials.

---------------------------- HELP ---------------------------------
WHAT ARE THE LOGIN DETAILS FOR KING PHISHER?

Would love to be able to use it without having to reinstall it and make my nice, neat install all messy.

Parrot Security 4.2 64bit install direct from disc burned from ISO

Parrot doesnt provide the login details. It is credentials to ssh into the phishing server.

" When the client is started it will prompt the user for credentials. These credentials are the same as the user would use to authenticate to the server using SSH. "

Read the documentation first.

There is even videos on how to set up the server.

I figured it out thx. As for RTFM, I always do before asking for any help. In fact I RTFM, search the web completely, and look through youtube tutorials LONG before asking for any assistance. If I am here asking for assistance I was unable to find the answer elsewhere…just sayin.

Still kind of new to Parrot and many things are setup automatically without me doing so manually so documentation of specific software does not always help with an issue. I’m an IT Director and software engineer…although I really appreciate the help, guess the

just really rubbed me wrong. Have a nice day. =)

1 Like