Lightdm failure, after nvidia driver ins

Briefly describe your issue below:

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
Latest (25.02.2018)
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
GTK install
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
No
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
systemctl status lightdm.service :

Active: failed (Result: exit-code)

sudo lightdm --test-mode --debug :

Using D-bus name org.freedesktop.DisplayManager

WARNING: Could not enumerate user data directory /var/lib/lightdm/data: Error opening directory ‘/var/lib/lightdm/data’: No such file or directory
Process 1657 exited with return value 1
(and many stopping after this)

I’m just install Parrotsec OS on clean drive to new pc, then I folow yours tutorial (in parrotsec wiki) to how install nvidia driver, after reboot I get this error… great tutorial what I say.

On clean install today, i installed nvidia drivers from official site for GTX 850M, went in tty, disabled lightdm, and installed the drivers, rebooted, my card could not be found, i installed the package “clinfo”, and after running clinfo, my card is finally detected in John/Hashcat.

But now i have the same problem as you, my card work, but when using startx, i get the login session, and whenever i enter the password, i get a blackscreen for 2 second and get back to the login session, so i can only use console.