Reading state information… Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
mongodb-org : Depends: mongodb-org-server but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

please help me , i cant do my work :confused:

Maybe try this as a start
sudo dpkg --configure -a

and the admin make a basic structure for message thats not for dog… we dont know which version of parrot you have etc…

Have you make the two step without any errors??? like http://repo.mongodb.org/apt/debian stretch/mongodb-org/4.0 InRelease » dont support i386 arch??

Do you tried to install it with the tarball too??

Its also worth noting that the current version of parrot is based on debian 10 and that the mongodb packages from that repo are only supported on debian 8 and 9. Although saying that they probably still work.

I have installed mongodb before and it seemed to work fine then although i did not use it extensively. But that was from our default parrot repo (not sure what version) using just sudo apt-get install mongodb.

1 Like

lol sudo apt-get install mongodb
did the magic , even so i still think that are some conflict but its work for now,
may i ask if some one could help me which program is better to run and monitor mongo collection and database @KidKlown

The only one i ever downloaded was Studio 3T but i didnt use it enough to form an opinion on it really other than it seemed to work.
Take a look at this list https://scalegrid.io/blog/which-is-the-best-mongodb-gui/ maybe try a few and see what works best. Some of them including studio 3t have auto-completion that might help if its your first time using mongodb

1 Like

studio 3t is the best i tried most of the prgorams in the article , but studio 3t is way better and has many features thks bro @KidKlown

1 Like